If you would like to link to eDisc's web site, we request that you comply with the following guidelines:
- We'd prefer it if you would only link to the home page of eDisc’s site. i.e.: http://www.edisc.co.za
- Do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around eDisc content). You may only link to, not replicate, eDisc content.
- Unless we enter into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of eDisc's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to the eDisc site using the plain text name of eDisc. Preferably in the following manner: “eDisc - Web Hosting in South-Africa for Linux and Windows Web Hosting”
- Should you wish to deep link to any page within our web site, the prefferred way would be a plain text link to that page using the TITLE TAG of that page as reference.
- Your site must not present false information about eDisc products or services.
- Do not present the link to eDisc's site in any way suggests that eDisc has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Do not use any of eDisc's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service marks or any other words or codes identifying eDisc's web sites in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without eDisc's express written permission for a particular use.
- Your site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, pornographic or controversial.
eDisc may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
If you have any comments, questions or requests for reciprocal linking please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last reviewed: 08/10/2015